The self-access Education Information Centre is housed within the Library and Information Services at the first floor. It is open to all interested in receiving professional guidance and up-to-date details of courses in the UK. We have all the information you require whatever the level, whether long or short course.
The Centre provides the following information:
Frequently Asked Questions
- up-to-date reference books on study opportunities in the UK
- information sheets which outline topics such as tuition fees, immigration requirements and popular subjects
- institutional prospectuses and a range of course leaflets
- institutional videos which can be viewed using in-house facilities
- access to ECCTIS 2000, a CD-ROM database giving details of all courses in higher and further education in the UK
- access to the Virtual campus.
If you are applying for a course at a UK university or institution of higher education, an individual counselling interview can be arranged with one of our counsellors for detailed advice and assistance with your application. A pre-departure briefing can also be arranged each year for students going to study in the UK through the British Council.
For more details, please contact:
Menna Worede: Customer Service Officer Education Promotion